- HERO is America’s largest PACE provider.
HERO is made possible through PACE legislation, which enables more homeowners to access financing for energy and water-saving home improvements.
- Competitive rates.
HERO rates compare favorably to other home improvement payment options. Rates are fixed, and there’s no money down.
- Approval that considers home equity.
Unlike most financing options, HERO approvals are primarily based on home equity, household income, product eligibility, and debt payment history, rather than credit score.
- Potential tax benefits.
HERO financing is repaid through an additional line item on your property taxes. The interest on these payments may be tax deductible.*
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine if you may be eligible for tax benefits.
- Call us for more details!
- Lose the lawn. Keep the green.
- 100% Financing for energy efficient home improvements with no money out of pocket!
- No Money Down · Fixed Rates · No FICO Required
- Most Properties Qualify
- 100% Financing
- $0 Down
- Not Based on Credit Score
- If it saves water or energy, Energy Efficient Equity has you covered.
- Call us today to see how much you qualify for!
Find valuable incentives and rebates to help you pay for artificial turf installation
Artificial grass is an extremely eco-friendly option for any type of commercial or residential property. After all, it eliminates the need for heavy watering, chemical treatments, and mowing with greenhouse-gas-emitting equipment. Many organizations across California are recognizing this and offering valuable incentives and rebates to encourage property owners to switch from real grass to artificial grass.
We’ve collected some of these incentives and rebates here, but don’t forget to contact your local authorities to check for more.